WAPDA Jobs 2021 KPK has announced the latest job vacancy through an advertisement for Tarbela Dam Project. WAPDA KPK hiring Male and female candidates for Machinist, Vulcanizer, Painter, Telephone Mechanic, Plumber, and 15 more positions. Interested candidates can download the application from the www.wapda.gov.pk website or the link below. The Last Date to Submit of application is 11-03-21.
Water & Power Development Authority Jobs Details
|Jobs Location||Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in WAPDA Jobs 2021 KPK
|S. NO.||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Posts|
|12||Service Station Attendant||Middle||01|
1. Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan and having domicile of Distt: Haripur and Swabi who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on the WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) & submit an application to the undersigned within 21 days after publication in the newspaper(s).
2. No application will be accepted after the due date.
3. All Candidates will be selected on merit. iv. Serving employees should apply Through Proper channels. Advance Copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining N.O.C.
4. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview if he/she fails to produce N.O.0 from the concerned department.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for a skill test! interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the skill test I interview.
7. Government I WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years age relaxation.
8. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
9. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
10. Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
11. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a copy of Educational I Qualification Certificates, domicile, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs to this office within the due date.
12. The candidates who apply against disable quota may provide Disability Certificate along with an application from the concerned Government Department.
13. Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.