Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board has announced the latest vacancy in KPITB Jobs 2021. Only females can apply for these govt jobs in Khyber District and Orakzai District. The Applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based post on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Interested Candidates can real full advertisement before apply online for these jobs in Pakistan. the last date to apply is 22nd Mar 2021.
KPITB Jobs 2021 Details
|Jobs Location||Khyber District and Orakzai District|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Peshawar|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Latest Vacancy in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Peshawar Jobs
Post: Project Coordinator (equivalent to BPS-17), 01-post
Location: Peshawar Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Eligibility Criteria: Degree in Civil Engineering (at least 16 years of education) with a sound technical background. Proven track record of working for reputable national/international organizations with at least 03 years of work experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaising between the recruited consultant, KPITB, and other stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluation of the feasibility study and consultancy services conducted by the consultant.
- Reviewing deliverables of the feasibility study and consultancy performed by the consultant.
Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers further details, and apply online.
Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
The last date for submission of online applications is Monday, March 22, 2021.
Other Terms & Conditions: •
- KP Project policy shall be followed for recruitment of staff against the post.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If a current work experience certificate is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, Domicile certificate, experience certificates and provide an HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online Form||APPLY NOW|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|