Communication and Works Department Punjab Jobs 2021 has announced the latest job vacancy on Multiples positions in Lahore. Interested Male and Female candidates can apply online application through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and get these jobs in Lahore. Those candidates who have Matric to Masters degree are eligible to use these C&W Punjab Jobs. Candidates can read the full advertisement before apply online. The Last date to apply online is 12 April 2021
C&W Punjab Jobs 2021 Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Communication and Works Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Jobs In Communication and Works Department Jobs 2021
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|02||Deputy Manager (Architect)||Masters|
|03||Deputy Manager (Building)||Masters|
|04||Deputy Manager (Highway)||Masters|
|05||Deputy Manager (Technical / PP|
|06||Deputy Manager (Finance)||CA|
|07||Deputy Manager (Legal)||LLB|
|08||Assistant Manager (Civil)||Masters|
|15||P.A to Manager SPU||BA/MA|
How to apply Communication And Works Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- The application may be addressed to the Secretary Govt. of the Punjab Communication and works department, Lahore. Clearly indicating the post applied along with CV, three passport-sized recent photographs, and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/ Certificates/degree, which include details marks certificates.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be considered, and only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/test.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Candidates can also apply at www. jobs.punjabgov.pk. However, a hard copy of the application form and a complete attested relevant document are mandatory to submit to this department.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of Posts.
- The selected candidates for the post with lump-sum payments are not entitled to the benefit of any pay protection.
- No posts fall under the quota reserved for women, Minorities & Disabled persons.