Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD Peshawar Jobs 2021 has announced the latest House Keeper & Electrician jobs in Karachi. Only Male candidates can apply for these jobs through the application form, Which can be download from the link below down. Those candidates who have a Matric to Masters degree are eligible to apply for IKD Peshawar Jobs. Interested applicants can read the complete advertisement before apply jobs in Peshawar. The Last date to apply is 23 April 2021.
IKD Peshawar Jobs 2021 Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Matric to Masters|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Jobs In Institute of Kidney Diseases – IKD Peshawar Jobs
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Posts|
How to apply Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD Peshawar Jobs 2021
- Application form can be downloaded from the IKD website www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk (the direct link below down).
- The Processing fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.500/– should be deposited in an online Account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAINING ACCOUNT HAYATABAD PESHAWAR” Account # “PLS 00463-00-5” Bank of Khyber HMC Branch Hayatabad Peshawar.
- The fee can be deposited at any Bank of Khyber Branch.
- Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, complete biodata, cell #, two recent attested passport size pictures, and attested photocopies of academic/experience documents must reach the undersigned office during working hours within 15 days from the date of the first advertisement in the press.
- An application after the closing date and time will not be accepted and will be automatically rejected.
- If the closing date for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date for a hard copy of the application only.
- Interview calls will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum for review. The decision of the competent forum thereof shall be final.
- Duly attested/photocopies of the documents will be accepted on the condition that the candidates would bring the original documents when they are called for an interview.
- Candidature will be canceled if any candidate is found ineligible at any stage for any reason, and in that case, his/her application will not be processed further.
- The date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/ equivalent certificate.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.