STEVTA Jobs 2021 has announced the latest Vacancies in Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant, and Sub Engineer jobs in Sindh. Male and Female candidates can apply for these jobs through the Online application form Link below down. Those candidates who have a Bachelor to Masters Degree are eligible to apply for these latest Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Jobs 2021. Interested applicants can read the complete advertisement before applying for these jobs in Pakistan. The Last date to apply is 30 April 2021.
Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Jobs 2021 Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Sindh Technical Education & Vocational|
Training Authority STEVTA
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Jobs In STEVTA 2021 – Sindh Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
Advertisement 2 ( NEW)
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|01||Deputy Assistant Director||Bachelors/ Masters|
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|01||Assistant Director Public Relations||01||Bachelors/|
|02||Assistant Director Works & Services|
|03||Deputy Assistant Director|
|04||Assistant Director Finance & Audit|
STEVTA Jobs 2021 Advertisement
How to apply for STEVTA Jobs 2021?
- Interested candidates having domicile of Sindh Province may submit online applications at http://apply.sts.net.pk.
- Candidates must upload the last required Documents:
- Matriculation degree certificate
- recent photograph
- Experience certificates when applying online.
- Candidates with disabilities are required to upload CNIC having a wheelchair logo issued by NADRA.
- After submitting the online application, candidates may download the system-generated challan of Rs.700 (Rupees eight hundred) and deposit it in any ABLJMCB Bank branch.
- Candidates already in government service must apply through the proper channel. Applications without NOC will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- General Age Relaxation shall be applicable as notified by the Government of Sindh.
- Female, Disabled, Transgender, Rural / Urban quota will be observed following the Government of Sindh.
- No TA/DA shall be applicable for appearing in a test or interview.
- The Last Date for applying online is April 30, 2021.